Due to the current situation we have had to make some changes to the way we run our business. Listed below are the things that WE are doing to keep everyone safe and
a list of things we need YOU to do to help us.
Please note that the Scottish Government guidelines often differ from those in England. Please ensure you are following Scottish guidance
as well as the guidance we have provided.
WHAT WE ARE DOING
- Each boat will be disinfected before and after each use.
- To comply with social distancing guidelines, we have had to reduce the number of people on a boat. The maximum number of people on a boat
has now been reduced to 2 (this number will change to reflect any change in
guidance). However, if all occupants are from the same household, this number can be increased to 4.
- We will keep members informed of any changes and we will update all our practices to comply with government guidelines.
WHAT WE ARE ASKING YOU TO DO
- Please follow Scottish Government guidelines and any guidance or instructions given to you by TFC Boats.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines, especially when ashore and around other people (including Doug).
- Please try to give the boat a wee clean down before your return and ensure all rubbish is bagged and taken away. We do not have rubbish
facilities at the launching area.
- We are unable to provide hand sanitiser so ask that you bring your own and any other personal protection equipment you feel necessary.
You do not need to wear a face mask, but if you prefer to do so, feel free to bring one along with you.
- At least 1 person on each boat needs to be registered as a member of TFC boats. Please see the membership page and, if needed fill out
the membership form. If you're in doubt of your membership status, please fill out a form, we would rather have too many than none at all.
By sticking to these guidelines, we can do our bit to help protect our communities and supress the virus.